Apricot Sweet Chili Marmalade
This marmalade a great dipping condiment for egg rolls, lumpia, dumplings, or even with somefried chicken! I put fish sauce as an optional ingredient because if you want a more savorybalanced sauce then I would add the fish sauce or you can sub soy sauce if you don’t like theflavor of fish sauce. This sauce does come out pretty sweet when it is by itself but when youpair it with a fried item it is DIVINE! What are you going to eat this with? Tag me@Lovefoodmore to get featured on our page!
- 245 grams Apricots, pith removes about 3 apricots
- 107 grams Apple Cider Vinegar
- 65 grams Sugar White granulated
- 7 grams Thai Chili Pepper Sliced thin rounds
- 12 grams Garlic, Minced
- 95 grams Cane Vinegar Dati Puti Brand
- 25 grams Lime Juice Fresh Squeezed
- 25 grams Fish Sauce
- TT Kosher Salt
- 1. Cut Apricot into 1/8ths and remove the piths.
- 2. Add the Apricots to a small pot with the apple cider, vinegar, sugar, salt, thai chiliesand garlic.
- cook down for 15 minutes, constantly stirring. Blend with a stick blender untilachieved desired consistency.
- Finish with lime juice.