Crab Rangoons with Apricot Sweet Chili Sauce
Keyword apricot, wontons
- 1 kilograms Cream Cheese room temp
- 300 grams Snow Crab drained
- 200 grams Scallions cut into rounds
- 30 grams Palm Sugar chopped
- 275 grams Soy Sauce golden mountain brand
Apricot Sweet Chili Sauce
- 30 grams Apricot Liqour optional
- 800 grams Apricot Marmalade
- 250 grams Sambal Oulek
- 500 grams Cane Vinegar Dati Puti
- 7000 grams Sugar White, Granulated
- 1 kilogram Water
- 73 grams Salt
- 50 grams Corn Starch slurry
Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Chill the filling
Portion cream cheese mixture into wonton wraps and wet the edges and fold into desired shapes.
Fry in 350F neutral oil until golden brown. Remove from oil and blot off extra oil
Apricot Sweet Chili
Combine all ingredients except cornstarch into a sauce pot and simmer until the sugar dissolves. Stir often.
Make a slurry with a corn starch by adding just a little bit of water and mixing it and then add it to the simmering sauce while whisking.
Chill until ready to use