This recipe is scaled to restaurant quantity. Easy Scale the recipe Using the formula New over old. Take your new amount, or the amount you have to cook with and divide it by the original amount. This will generate a scale factor. Take that number and multiply each item line by that amount and get the new scaled recipe.
- 4535 grams Ground Pork
- 60 grams Garlic minced
- 1250 grams Onions chopped
- 1250 grams Carrots minced
- 750 grams Scallions chopped
- 1250 grams Green Cabbage thinly sliced
- 40 grams Black Pepper ground
- 55 grams salt
- 55 grams garlic powder
- 75 grams soy sauce
- 10 each eggs whisked together
- 300 each Lumpia Wrappers Simex Brand
- Mix ingredients well except the eggs and lumpia wrappers
- Fill the wrappers with a scoop of ground pork mixture.
- Line the pork up thin and roll the wrapper and seal it with egg wash.
- Fry the Lumpia until golden brown in 350F Oil and cooked through.